Below are the 2016 events and meeting dates for your lake association.
For any event not shown or special meetings called, members will be notified in advance of the location, date and time via Email, U.S. mail or hand-delivered flyer.
All Board of Directors meetings are open to the general membership and public.
Contact any Board member for meeting location, to make suggestions or express your concerns.
JANUARY 15th (Saturday) Eden Valley Sportman's Club Annual Ice Fishing Contest
*Saturday Afternoon 1PM-3PM by Public Access (Limited Tickets Sold)
APRIL 16th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
MAY 21st (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
JUNE TBD - (Friday) 6th Annual Bow & Arrow Carp Shoot
* Dusk to 2:00AM * Specially rigged boats
* BOATS RIGGED WITH VERY HIGH INTENSITY LIGHTS.
JUNE 18th (Saturday) Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM)
* Saturday, 9:00AM, Eden Valley Civic Center
* Raffle Drawing / Election of open board member positions
JUNE 24-26th "Valley Daze” Eden Valley - Parade & Fireworks on 25th
* Eden Valley Sportsman Club Youth Fishing Contest is Sun. 26th
JULY 3rd (Sunday) 11th Annual “4th of July” Parade of Boats
* Fleet assembles south end of lake at 2:00 PM
* All Captains eligible for prize drawing at the conclusion of
the parade on the water. Open to the general public.
JULY 16th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
AUGUST 20th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
* Election of Executive Officers for 2016
SEPTEMBER 17th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00 AM