Below are the 2014 events and meeting dates for your lake association.
For any event not shown or special meetings called, members will be notified in advance of the location, date and time via Email, U.S. mail or hand-delivered flyer.
All Board of Directors meetings are open to the general membership and public.
Contact any Board member for meeting location, to make suggestions or express your concerns.
APRIL 19th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
MAY 17th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
JUNE 7th (Saturday) North Browns Lake "GARAGE SALE"
JUNE 13th-TBD (Friday) 4th Annual Bow & Arrow Carp Shoot
* Dusk to 3:00AM * Specially rigged boats
* BOATS RIGGED WITH VERY HIGH INTENSITY LIGHTS.
JUNE 21st (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
JUNE 27-29 "Valley Daze” Eden Valley - Parade & Fireworks on 28th
* Eden Valley Sportsman Club Youth Fishing Contest is Sun. 29th
JULY 5th (Saturday) 9th Annual “4th of July” Parade of Boats
* Fleet assembles south end of lake at 2:00 PM
* All Captains eligible for prize drawing at the conclusion of
the parade on the water. Open to the general public.
JULY 19th (Saturday) ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (AGM)
* Saturday, 9:00 AM, Eden Valley Civic Center
* Lakes environmental/grant money status + Raffle Drawing.
* Election of open board member positions if available.
AUGUST 16th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
* Election of Executive Officers for 2015
August 30th (Saturday) 7th Annual Pie & Ice Cream Social
* Saturday, 6:30-8:00PM * Location announced @ AGM
SEPTEMBER 20th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00 AM
JANUARY 17th 2015 (Saturday) Eden Valley Sportman's Club Annual Ice Fishing Contest *Saturday Afternoon 1PM-3PM by Public Access (Limited Tickets Sold)