Below are the 2017 events and meeting dates for your lake association.
For any event not shown or special meetings called, members will be notified in advance of the location, date and time via Email, U.S. mail or hand-delivered flyer.
All Board of Directors meetings are open to the general membership and public.
Contact any Board member for meeting location, to make suggestions or express your concerns.
JANUARY 21st (Saturday) Eden Valley Sportman's Club Annual Ice Fishing Contest
*Saturday Afternoon 1PM-3PM by Public Access (Limited Tickets Sold)
APRIL 15th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
May 5th - (Friday) 7th Annual Bow & Arrow Carp Shoot
* Dusk to 2:00AM * Specially rigged boats
* BOATS RIGGED WITH VERY HIGH INTENSITY LIGHTS.
MAY 20th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
JUNE 17th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
JUNE 23-25th "Valley Daze” Eden Valley - Parade & Fireworks on 24th
* Eden Valley Sportsman Club Youth Fishing Contest is Sun. 25th
JULY 1st (Saturday) 12th Annual “4th of July” Parade of Boats
* Fleet assembles south end of lake at 2:00 PM
* All Captains eligible for prize drawing at the conclusion of
the parade on the water. Open to the general public.
JULY 15th (Saturday) Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM)
* Saturday, 9:00AM, Eden Valley Civic Center
* Raffle Drawing / Election of open board member positions
AUGUST 19th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00AM
* Election of Executive Officers for 2016
SEPTEMBER 16th (Saturday) Board of Directors Meeting @ 9:00 AM